You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bengaluru Updates

State open more donation centres - calamity relief fund

The biggest hard hit after the down pour of heavy rain in the Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. The villagers are in great need to basic necessities which they are looking from the Government and local people.

Chief Minister has taken up the Padyatra which has been huge success for the CM. Before the Central released the package for Karnataka, he has collected more than that. This is all because we Bangalorean stand for any cause and come forward to help the needy.

Now If you have missed out paying on the roads or the committe which was around in your area. The Government of the Karnataka has started online donation facility and are accepting donation in any form cheques, DD, cash, clothes, food and what ever we can provide to reinstate the village and help them.

If you are Donating using cheques and draft, then it should be drawn in favour of CALAMITY RELIEF FUND - KARNATAKA". This is accepted at all the Bangaloreone centers

While providing the cheques and drafts please provide your name, address, phone numbers after you have received the receipts for the payment that you have done.

If you have not able to visit the Bangaloreone centers then go online and pay online Donate here using Credit card or debit card online payment.

More Inforamtion

• Contribution can be made from RTGS and NEFT using Axis bank.

• Bank Details:

• Branch : Basaveshwara Nagar, Bangalore 560079.

• Account Number : 909010034511089

• IFSC Code: UTIB0000065

• MICR CODE : 560211004

• International Doner can make use of the Overseas Contribution, Bangalore Main Branch.
    Hi Nitin,
    You have provided a good information. By doing this you help the those people who are in bad situations. Thank you for this kind of information.

I have already requested the people to donate some money in favour of those people, in the New Thread started by you.

I again requested the people to decrease some daily unnecessary facilites and donate that money in in favour of that people.

Do this and you feel good, certainly.

I also requested my parents to donate some possible money in flood relief fund.

I am from Bihar and know the problems of flood-prone people as my house is situated in flood-prone area.

Thanks!

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha
    Active Member, mybengaluru.com

Quote for life: "Everything Happens for the Good."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum