You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing myself. Hello everyone, say hello to Anil

Hello All,

I am Anil and have just hugged mybengaluru. Looking forward to learning more about you and from you.

All best,
    Anil
    Hi Anil,

Welcome to Mybengaluru.com. This is one stop place where you can get information about Bengaluru city and also get to know all updates and happening in the city.

Now with sharing information with our members, we also help our members to encourage posting, writing about Bengaluru city and sharing their experience for places that you have visited during weekend.

In return, you will be earning cash credits and if you have got an google account for adsense, there is revenue earning from there.

Bring out your writing skills and start posting information about Bengaluru city right here.

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Anil,

Hearty welcome to the website. I wish you good success in posting resources related to Bangalore. This being a forum, in case of any doubts or clarifications, you can post the resource for which you will be guided for your queries.

With best wishes,
    Mala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.