You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I want to be an Editor of mybengalueu.com

Dear webmaster
    I want to be an Editor of mybengaluru.com. I do my best to make this site popular among members.
    Hi Gautam,

There are certain criteria to become an editor for MBR.

1) Need to be an active. I have verified all forum answers. message and posting.

There is nothing all forum answers are just the same.. change of words according to title. Though your signature has Active member in MBR.

We do not have any of your posting in MBR.

Please let me know in which section can your contribute. and within what time you can reach a certain level of membership.

This I can think about the editorial role.

Thanks
    Nitin

Dear webmaster
    Thank you for your feedback. You say that I have just repeated the words in Fourm answers, but this is not the same. I have posted good answers/questions in contest, general updates, Adsense, local Q&A sections, etc.
    I have started posting in resources section. You evaluate my posting and write to me.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha
    Active Member, mybengaluru.com

Quote for life: "Everything Happens for the Good."

Hi Gautam,

Your first resource directly picked up from isc and pasted here.

Not self written article..

Rejected.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Dear sir
    The same resource on Lepakshi Temple is posted in ISC by myself under the name Ashish Kumar Choudhary. In this site, i have just changed my name as Gautam Kumar Choudhary. I have already mentioned it. You know it very well.
    My AdSense account is rejected in ISC. So I have joined mybengaluru and posted the same resource. Please approved it. From next time I bring some changes in resources and post it in mybengaluru.
    I have already suffered from problems in ISC. If my first resource is not approved then I have to leave mybengaluru because my account may not be approved. The same happened in ISC with me.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha

Hi Gautam,

Add some more content to your resource, this will help you get your account approved.

You have posted the same in ISC and again here MBR. So when a member looks into it.. he will see both the site have same content.

Add something more to your resource here and I will approve them.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Nitin sir
    According to your advice, I have added more content at top and bottom of the posted resources, according to needs.
    I hope you will certainly approve it.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha

Hi,

MyBengaluru.com has start a new earning program.

To know more : Click here

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Niti
    My resource is not approved yet. Please give the reason.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha

Hi Gauta,

Please Let me know which resource is not approved.. and where have you posted which section.

I do not see any pending.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Nitin
    My resource is not approve yet. I have posted it under Travel information>Other Place to visit. The title of the resource is Lepakshi Temple. So please review it and try to approve it.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha

Hi Gautam,

I have approved your resource.

Not allocated any cash credits.. as it is copy of your own resource from other website... some more additional info. more information.. and some images may have earned you cash credits.

You just added two lines for the post.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Nitin sir
    I try to add some more additional information in my posts. Hope it then will earn cash credits. Thanks for your suggestion. Now I can continue on this site.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.