You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Play schools

Need information about best convent schools in Bangalore

Hi,

I want to get some information about convent schools in Bangalore. Though thousands of international schools have come up now but i feel convents still have different reputation. I would like to know your views on this.

Also I require the names of the best convent schools in bengaluru and their admission procedure and criteria for nursery/KG.
    You must specify the area of preference the obvious reason is there are over thousands of convent schools available.

Though government insist common procedure of admissions but they are only in files and records not many schools follow those procedures.

It would be better if you specify in which area you would like to know about convent schools which will help to give few of such schools as a response to your query.

Pramod

I would prefer schools which are close to whitefield or sarjapur. Another thing is I am not very specfic about the location. I just need common information about the best convent schools in Bangalore and the trend of formal education there.

• Sign In to post your comments