3 rd PARTY AFFIDAVIT

IN THE COURT OF THE LEARNED HON'BLE V ADDL CHIEF METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE AT BANGALORE

OS. NO. /2002

Between
XXXXXX Petitioner

And
YYYYYYY Respondents

AFFIDAVIT

I, rrrrr S/o. rrrrrr, aged about __ years, Occupation: Business, Residing at No.000, hhhhh, Sssssss Nnnn, NLaaaa, Bangalore-38, do hereby solemnly affirm and state as follows:

1. I am the third party to the proceedings.
2. I state that the petitioner has filed this petition against the respondents to recover the loan amount. I further state that the second respondent in the above petition is my father.
3. I state that the petitioner has submitted that the suit schedule property is belongs to respondent No.3. Hence the suit Schedule Property is also liable to be sold for recovery of the suit claim.
4. I state that by order dated 31-1-06 this Hon'ble Court was pleased to allow the petition and held the respondent No. 2 to 4 are liable to pay the suit claim.
5. I state that the schedule property mentioned in the petition is my property and I am the absolute owner of the property. The petitioner is not made me as a party in the petition. The decree is against my property. I want to challenge this order before the Hon'ble High Court of Karnataka. Hence I want the certified copies of all the documents marked, pleadings , depositions of both parties and judgment and decree. I am filing the copy application along with this affidavit.
Wherefore I pray that this Hon'ble Court may be pleased to issue the certified copies as prayed in the copy application in the interest of justice and equity.

I state that this is my name and signature and the contents of the affidavit is true to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.

Place: Bangalore
Bate DEPONENT
Identified By

Advocate
No. of corrections: