In the debts recovery tribunal-i, bengaluru summons

FORM NO.3
[See Regulation-15 (1) (a)]
IN THE DEBTS RECOVERY TRIBUNAL-I, BENGALURU
O. A. NO. 0000 OF 2015

xxxxxxxxx ….… Applicant (s)
Versus
yyyyyyyyy(with address) …… Defendants (s)

SUMMONS

WHEREAS the applicant has instituted an application U/S 19 of the Recovery of Debts Due to Banks and Financial Institutions Act, 1993 against you for the recovery of sum mentioned therein together with current and future interest and other reliefs.

1. You are hereby summoned to appear and file written statement before this Tribunal at 10.30 a.m. or at such time immediately thereafter according to the convenience of Tribunal on _________ to answer the claim.

2. A copy of the application is enclosed herewith. The copies of the annexure are also enclosed. You are directed to collect the annexure on your appearance before the Tribunal.

3. If you intend to file any documents, you may file the same with a list along with the written statement.

4. You should file your registered address and a memo of appearance when you enter appearance before the Tribunal either in person or by a Pleader/Advocate duly instructed.

5. Take notice that, in default of, your appearance on the day mentioned herein before, the proceeding will be heard and determined in your absence.
Given under my hand and the seal of this Tribunal on this ____st day of September 2015.

Signature of the Officer
Authorized to Issue Summons