You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Training Centers in Bengaluru

Where Do I Do My Ieee Projects?

I am in my last sem engineering. Looking to finish my internship and Final Year Project

#finalyearproject
    #Internship
    Hello Sonali,

Cegonsoft pvt ltd is the best answer for your question

Final Year Projects with great Discounts

Projects for all IT and Non-IT

Project is not limited to Engineers. Open for all:
    BE - MTECH: ECE, CSE, IT, MECH, EEE, CIVIL, IS. MCA -BCA, BBA-MBA,BCA-MCA,BSC-MSC, MCOM, Diploma.

How one gets benefited?
    We shape you with robust aptitude skills by periodic tests and assignments.
    Free 100 % Placement Assistance and 100% job Assurance Programmes.
    International Certified Internship Opportunities.
    Resume Preparation support.
    Free Aptitude and Placement papers for cracking interviews of MNC's in Bangalore
    Project Completion Certification from a Pvt Ltd Company.
    Certified Professionals for the project guidance.

Refer Your Friends if they Join with us get more Discounts and earn bonus up to 25000/-

Why Cegonsoft?
    Vast experience in Training, Development and Consultancy for more than 12 years.
    More than 55000 students started career from us
    More than 35000 Placements in IT companies
    Industry suited curriculum

We are identified by our numerous clients by our genuine services and also provide suitable candidates for their positions-open in their company.

#56, 17th Cross, Malleswaram,Bangalore - 560 055

Cegonsoft PVT LTD
    For More Details

Delete Attachment

Cegonsoft providing the live projects for final year students.Not only a projects, We are offering all the requirements what are the things needed for projects. Now we are providing training in application program in JAVA for students .It will be very helpful for students in future who are having an interest in JAVA.Not only in JAVA we are providing training in all domains which is more helpful to their career.

This application program in JAVA will definitely helpful and it will guide to get to know more about JAVA and its applications.

Cegonsoft ramnagar branch provides application program training and also IEEE project training to the final year students. Type of projects we are offering

Application Projects

IEEE Projects

Networking Projects

We are providing final year projects based on System side, Web application and IEEE projects.

� System side Application in java (Swing and Applets)

� Web Application in different technologies

� J2EE with advanced concepts

� ASP.net projects

� PHP/MYSQL with Ajax

� IEEE projects in different Transaction

� IEEE in Networking

� IEEE in Neural Network

� IEEE in Distributed Computing

� IEEE in Mobile Computing

� IEEE in Software Engineering

� IEEE in Image Processing

Don't miss it .Get an application program in JAVA training with us and you definitely get an benefit like in knowledge as well as we will guide for job placement also.

Use this opportunity we are providing specially for students from a well experienced IT professionals.I hope it will definitely give a big change over in your career.

Rashmi
    Whatsapp - 8494903779

Delete Attachment

Hello Sonali

One stop destination for all your projects Needs!
    I.e Cegonsoft Pvt ltd is the NO 1 Company Providing Projects & Intermship in Bangalore and Coimbatore.

Extending support to the passionate and future IT professionals, PLC Technologies for final year students to accomplish both IEEE and Application projects with real time internship.
    We can either choose from the list of IEEE and application concepts suggested by the developers or they can implement their own concept and work with complete guidance from the developers

Cegonsoft will help you with practical sources of advice to help you successfully write your final year project

Finally you have the Best Option for Caree Success.

All the Best

For More Detail Contact
    Rekha V M

Delete Attachment

Hello Sonali,

I agree above posts because i did my final year project in cegonsoft only, I am from belagavi,i was worried about my final year project. My elder sister is referred referred this cegonsoft . I got good result ,they helped me to implement my own ideas.

They having well trained trainers , they guide me properly. because of that i completed my project within a time limit after finished my graduation they helped me for placements also.

Thanks for cegonsoft.

For more information you can contact to miss DIVYA :8494903760 OR

http://www.cegonsoft.co.in/about-us.php

Delete Attachment

Sign In to post your comments