You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What is your New year Resolution? Post & Win

The NEW YEAR is on our doorsteps !

What are our new Resolutions ?

Post your NEW YEAR Resolutions right here.

The best resolution will Win a surprize gift.

The same will be decided by the Members themselves.

Thanks

Nitin - Webmaster
    Hi Members,

Still looking for the New Year Resolutions.

So here you go a list of Top 20 New Year Resolution which may help to decide one New Year Resolution

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi

My new year resolution is that i start living satisfied with what i earn and also try to save as much as i can and find ways to earn more (one way is through MBR)so that i can give in more to the poor and needy.

The other most important resolution this year would be to contribute more to MBR and get earning for myself and also for MBR.

Most of all i desire to live a honest and satisfied life

Kiran Paul

My new year resolutions are stay healthy, eat healthy food preferably home made, maintain a policy of live and let live, do not grab others opportunities, if elections will be conducted for Bangalore Corporation select and elect the right members who will keep this city clean and healthy and above all whom we can meet and express our grievances.

Please do not think that I am asking for a moon. It is possible if we make up our mind to achieve, though everything is not possible but few may be impossible, still we can achieve the remaining.

Would like to wish all the members here a Happy and prosperous new year, 2010.

Pramod

My New Year Resolution is to continue being myself and not try to ape others or feel jealous about others' achievements.

I will continue to stand by my values of honesty, humility, loyalty and integrity.

I would like to achieve my goal of (1) reaching higher levels of membership at MBR and the other sister sites of ISC with good contributions and (2)get good AdSense earnings.

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.