You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Some prizes and awards are discontinued

In order to avoid un healthy competition and bring the site back to good shape, we are temporarily discontinuing current prizes and awards in the site.

Instead, we will have only one new prize/award in MyBengaluru.com - "Star of MyBengaluru".

In last few months, MyBengaluru has been flooded with non relevant posts and re produced content. I am making a serious effort to bring the site back to shape.

If you are an active contributor, please get in touch with me or Nitin. We will definitely reward your hardwork if that is useful for the site.

We will continue cash credits for the good resources. There will not be any special cash credits for other sections, unless you see it along with the post.
    I hope to continue contributing to this site even if it is not on as regular a basis as at ISC.

I just wish to know if whatever cash credits we have earned till now will be added in to our ISC account. Since the cash credits have been discontinued, to reach the minimum payout level of Rs.1000/- will take a really long time.

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear Tony sir,
    I will ready to help.

Shree

Hi Vandana,

Currently the cash credits have been discontinued, but completely stop. In Coming days you may see flow of cash flows.

Also to make it clear the cash credit minimum payout level is not 1000/- in MBR. The minimum payout level is not yet decided in MBR.

So the payout level will also change in MBR.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Tony

As per your announcement made on 25 Jan 2010 now there will be only one award in MBR i.e Star of MyBengaluru which is highly appreciated because you want the site to regain its popularity in terms of traffic and revenue generation.

Of late from 25 jan 2010 after this message all the resources and business posts are not being given any cash credits but only points. But if we look at the last sentence in the message " We will continue cash credits for the good resources. There will not be any special cash credits for other sections, unless you see it along with the post."

By this i understand that for good resources there are cash credits and to my knowledge cash credits should be given to resources and business posts. Now will i still be allocated the cash credits for the resources posted by me.

If it is Yes then i have only got the points and not cash credits for this resource Adugodi Bangalore

Could you please confirm

Kiran Paul

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.