You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: How do you think huge traffic can be controlled in Bangalore?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How do you think huge traffic can be controlled in Bangalore?'.
    Hi Nitin,

How come you have lifted/copied my poll question without my knowledge and posted for discussion? What's happening?

Arvind

Hi,

Kakde, I changed your Poll into discussion in Forum section for Bengaluru as, I think this is best.

I did not check the forum will message will be created on my name.

Let me check.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Then its okay if it is discussed in general, but name is still showing under your name.

Arvind

Hi Nitin,

Good question ,

I have one more suggestion leaving the above ..
    whether it is correct or wrong suggest me.

I hope everybody met be absorved whenever there is holiday you will find less traffice ...........rite

I suggest now we are advanced and we are into 2010 we have lot of facility like internet,webcam and home printer why cann't possible work of office can be done in home. Because all 80% will be on computers .

Almost all employees will be on there desk for minimun 7hours in there office, If same thing can be done in office why cann't in home.companies can make employees to come office once in an week and have a meeting.

This will really avoid traffic.....

But out of your points even i vote of pool vehicle bus and car etc.

Come up with your sugestion

Bhavani

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.