You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Did you vote this BBMP Election?

The BBMP Election is completed on 28th March, with a total of 198 wards and 1343 candidate contesting.

And the total turnout for the BBMP Polling Booth this election is 44.6%.

Did you Vote

Or

Did you not Vote

Provide your reason for not voting this election with your ward name Right here. The best reason will win a surprise gift from MyBengaluru.com

If you would like to know more about your ward turnout in percentage or more information about BBMP Election News

I just saw this contest today and I don't think I am eligible! Anyway, the simple obvious reason why I did not vote is because I am not a resident of Bengaluru so naturally cannot cast my vote.
    Regards,
    Vandana

The reason for me not to vote was the way things were handled. For the assembly elections things were organised much better than the BBMP elections.

It so happened that voters were made to run to different polling stations in search of their names. Earlier some party people used to come with the voters list and give the receipt and inform of the polling station.

This time it so happened that in spite of voters being enthusiastic the administration was at fault reason being in a poling station there were names of some family members and others could not find it. Voters were tired of running around poling stations in search of their names.

This is the main reason why the poling vote percentage was very low and why people did not take it very serious.

Kiran Paul

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.