You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New mamber

Today i joined this forum.
    Hi,

Welcome Narendra, to one website where you will find all information about Bengaluru city.

Be the Business houses, classifieds, jobs and images or many more.

Here you will not only share your knowledge with the other virtual friends, in return you will make some pocket money for you,

As a posting done in mybengaluru for specific section will earn you money for the same.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Welcome Narendra to mybengaluru. Please read the New Member FAQs before making any mistake by posting. Read the FAQs here:
    http://www.mybengaluru.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

Hello Narendra Pratap Singh ,

I whole heartedly welcome you to this Website. I am an active user of this website and it provides you the best opportunity to earn money, it depends on how much you can afford to give time to this website, your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

What You will get after contribution *

4. Cash Credits
    5. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    6. Increment In member level.
    Please read new members FAQ, this will give you full information about the site and if you feel any problem then kindly post in forum with you doubt it will be replied as soon as possible.

You can also earn by Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing. Ad Sense revenue sharing program allow you to earn revenue for the content you contribute in this site.

*Your contribution should be of good quality and rating will be done by Editors and Webmasters.
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MyBengaluru Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.