You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel

MG Road on Bengaluru is need to be modified

MG ROAD Bengaluru is need to be modified because the footpaths are very short and the traffic and public is increasing daily on MG Road, If Foot paths are widened then it will be one of famous streets in bengaluru soon.
    Hi Shaikh,

I totally agree with you for increasing the footpath width.

As the M G Road is one of the most happening street in the Bangalore city and most of the citizens go out for shopping there.

With the construction work for Namma Bengaluru and many other infrastructure development coming.

Government needs to think about the developing the walking path for the citizens which is currently very small.

My thoughts

I think you are talking about the Footpath near McDonald. There the road is not so wide that is the main reason that the footpath on both sides are not so wide. I do not think that BDA can increase the width of Footpath.

Hello Shaikh Izaj Ahmed,

Nice to see your forum, Bangaluru is a developed city and is developing further for more development and , I am surprised to see that MG Road of Bengaluru is needed to be modified, They will take care of it, the only thing they need is the acknowledgement and they will start working on it, if you know anything like contact number etc, please make a complain , they will take care of it.

Thank You

Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MyBengaluru Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.