You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Price hike for Petrol, Diesel and LPG - Give your views

Indian Oil Companies are again running in loss after the price of $145 dollar per barrel, we had Price hike for all oil products and petrol was raised to about 60+(approx) and then the subsidies were also provided to the same.

Today(25th) June, the Government has made a decision to Hike the Price of Petrol, Diesel and LPG again. As our IOC are again making losses for the current prices of oil in the international market..

What do you think and do you think is the right steps for the Government, as inflation is double digits, vegetable price at the high and now a Price hike in petrol, diesel and LPG

To know more Price hike in Petrol, Diesel and LPG Gas
    Hi All Get ready to pay more for the petrol by 1Re which State Run oil companies are planning to increase.

This may be done any time between June 1st and June 15th depending on the market conditions of the Crude oil prices.

LPG Gas and Kerosene prices are going to be increased from June 1. There many be possibility of the increasing the petrol by 1Re on the same day.

I think it is now time that we move to Greenathon and save the Environment by purchasing cycle. :-)

Now a days the hike in prices for any commodities is not a issue at all, people or public are accustomed to the situation, at the most we can witness a hue and cry for few days initially but it will die down after few days.

This weakness is not a secret at all. In olden days we used to see a lot of discussion before the price rise by the leaders but now it become vice versa a lot of discussion will happen after the price rise, quite a good improvement!!!

It is almost the fourth price hike for petroleum products. When I bought my first vehicle in 1983 I paid Rs.5,300 for the vehicle and it was TVS XL50 and when I purchased petrol with oil for the first time it was Rs.10.25 for 1.1 litre petrol and 50 ml oil, do you believe this, but I have to as I paid that much.

The government has already hinted that it may increase the prices of LPG and kerosene and once it is done get ready to pay hiked rates for autos and other means of local transports.

Pramod

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.