You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi! This is Satish from Chennai.

Dear members,

Well, I am Satishkumar from Chennai. I have green memories of Bengaluru because of my stay here for 3 months during the year 1992. I know lots would have changed by then and now it may look completely different now. Hence, I wanted to know everything about Bengaluru and joined in MyBengaluru.com.

Hope with able guidance from Webmaster and Seniors here, I shall contribute meaningfully.
    Hi Satish,

Welcome to Mybengaluru.com. One place where you will all the updates related to the city and happening in the city.

Be it jobs, events, news, information related to city, tour guides and many more update.

Now here you have added advantage when compared to other sites. Here you will earn for any posting information about Bengaluru city in certain section.

To know more you can always visit our Forum section, where you will all updates related to Announcement, Contest and payout programs.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.