You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Cash Payment Announcement - June 2010 - Mybengaluru.com

I would thank all over member, for making this site in the top for the Bengaluru city search.

It is all because of you who have helped us to grow and gain popularity for bring more features, cash credits and many more which will help our members.

Here you go the first payout from Mybengaluru.com goes to the top earners who have earned more than 500/- for their posting done in Mybengaluru.com

The list is:

Kiran Paul
    Shreedhara
    Vandana
    Deepa

Congratulations to all

I would request all the above member to please follow the Payment guidelines in order to receive the payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information.

Thanks
    Thank a ton, Nitin, for the early payout. It shows that our work is appreciated & it will encourage members to continue their active contributions.

Also, please let us know if the payment for winners of the IPL3 contest has been included (if the results have been delcared).

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Vandana,

This payout does not include the IPL 3 contest.

This is for your contribution towards MBR success.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Thank you Nitin sir,
    It shows we are going to get top one position.

Shree

Hi Nitin

Thanks a lot and this makes us to really look forward to see that the site reaches higher place

Kiran Paul

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.