You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Companies

Work from home opportunities

Hi,
    I am a corporate professional with over 8 years of work experience in the banking domain. Have a post graduation degree in Economics. Are there companies in Bangalore that have work from home opportunities ? If yes, please do let me know.
    Thanks!
    Hi Sharmi,

There are many companies which provide work from home opportunities and to trust them is something we need to believe.

Each company will provide you some work and need to complete it in a stipulated and they will pay for it. However, the conditions apply are you will need to pay them some initial amount in order to register and get the work.

These can be genuine and also fraud.

However, I can let you know that if you would like to earn from just providing information and sharing your knowledge with the other citizens then we mybengaluru team will pay you for the same.

We have different contest and payout programs going on for different section. You may like to go through them and let me know if you would are interested in any of the posting.

I can guide you and help you for the same.

Thanks

Nitin - Webmaster of mybengaluru

Thanks
    Nitin

Hey-
    Thanks for the response to my query. Please do keep me in the loop on the various contests and payout programs that you have on mybengaluru.com. Looking forward to participating.
    Thanks
    Sharmi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.