You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

    How to change spelling in birth certificate


    Can somebody have an idea how to change spelling of my name in birth certificate of my son issued by bbmp

  • #595
    Hi Rajeev,

    You will need to approach the BBMP office and fill up the form and submit the current birth certificate which has wrong spelt.

    In this you will need to fill up new form for the birth certificate and there will be a minimal charges for the same.

    The same can be checked with your nearest Bangalore one center too



  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.