You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Some suggestions from my side

Dear webmaster,

I would like to point out some of the popular areas in Bangalore which are not included in the area list in the site. Pls include this also in the list.
    1. Sadashivanagar
    2. Madhavanagar
    3. Church Street
    R.T. Nagar repeats 2 times in the area list of Business section.

In Banglore, there are BDA approved & BMRDA approved sites. I feel it's better to change the 'BDA approved ' field of Villas section to 'Approval - BDA/BMRDA/Awaiting approval' selection box.

One more thing.. Just reminding what I had suggested about 'Flats' section.The viewers can easily check the amenities if it's given in checkboxes as given in villas section. Also, there may be chances of repeating the same sentence in different resources when we describe amenities.

Hope webmaster would do this, if there is no technical pbms.
    Hello Roy George,

Good to have additional information about Bangalore. I am sure the Webmaster will incorporate those areas soon. Your suggestion about flats/villas is also a good one.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Roy,

We always appreciate any kind of enhancement or changes that you think will the help the site.

I have updated the respective areas and also made the changes in Flat / Apartments and also BDA approval

Thanks
    Nitin

Yes,
    Bangalore is growing everyday.

Please include Nagarabhavi, Malathahalli.

Most of the people residing in and around Indranagar, Tippasandra, Old Airport Road confuse Malathahalli with Marathahalli.

Oh!- please include this area, atleast whosoever is browsing this link is aware that area exists.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.