You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

    Citizen's plight

    There are innumerable software and other employees who do not hold either ration card nor own electricity bill. However, they are having gas connections of their own transferred from locations. Now the state government wish to weed out the gas connections without ration card/electricity bill. Is there any agency which like to take care of these genuine gas connection holders?
  • #712
    Hi Hyder,

    You will have the following documents with you.

    1) Gas Passbook
    2) The electricity bill of the house that you are staying in. If you are paying for the electricity bill directly with your rent.

    Then check out with the agency, if they accept. As there are many people who pay bill with the rent.

    May be (again suggestion) : submit the bill and pass book scan copied to the agency, as the pass book will display you residence address.



  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.