You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction with Fun

Dear Friends in MyBegaluru,

I would like to introduce my self by having some fun and its pride to join this community...

The Fun part is this joke i would like to share....

Five cannibals (Man eaters) get appointed as programmers in an IT company.

During the welcoming ceremony the boss says: "You're all part of our team now. You can earn good money here, and you can go to the company canteen for something to eat. So don't trouble the other employees".

The cannibals promise not to trouble the other employees.

Four weeks later the boss returns and says: "You're all working very hard, and I'm very satisfied with all of you. One of our developers has disappeared however. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals disown all knowledge of the missing developer. After the boss has left, the leader of the cannibals says to the others: "Which of you idiots ate the developer?"

One of the cannibals raises his hand hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals says: "You FOOL! For four weeks we've been eating team leaders, managers, and project managers and no-one has noticed anything, and now YOU ate one developer and it got noticed. So here after please don't eat a person who is working."

Guys the pride is all about sharing the Bengaluru i see through to everybody here.....

I will post the stories and the photos of the me seeing Bangalore as an when.......
    Hi Ahmed,

Welcome to one of the leading website which caters all information about Bangalore (Bengaluru) city.

Here you will provide information about the latest news, events, business information, jobs in Bangalore in various section of the website.

Not only we share information with all Bangaloreans, inreturn we also appreciate their work, when they like to write or share knowledge with our other member in the site. You can write any resource related to Bangalore city, software, news and post information about Benglauru city. A good and valid posting earns cash credits from mybengaluru team.

Not only cash credits, you will also earn revenue from Google Adsense which we share with our members for their articles.

Many more contest are held on the website.

Be there, share information and write about our city.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Ahmed,

I too welcome you to mybengaluru.com. You can share in informations related to mybengaluru in this website.

Some of the below links will be helpful for you to know about mybengaluru.com

New Member FAQ
    http://mybengaluru.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Programme
    http://mybengaluru.com/adsense/

I wish you all the best for your success.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.