You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

SAFAL daily fresh- Nagarabhavi outlet- why charge for the application form- outrageous

Namaste Bengalurueans,

I had a very dismayed experience in Safal outlet in nagarabhavi. I wanted to become a member with this store and asked the billing clerk for the application form. at that point in time, that lady clerk never told me that the cost of the application form is Rs 50/- after filling in the form, she asked me to pay Rs 50 and when i flatly refused and argued with her, she said the application form is filled and nothing can be done but that you have to pay.

i did pay as i too did not enquire first hand. but i want to register a compliant for not informing the customer properly. we have the right to do so.
    can any one of you give me the nandini complaint number.

Regards
    Hi,

The only we can check, if just walking into other Safal Retail outlets and see, if they are also charging the same.

Or

May be you can leave your feedback here: (However, I doubt if this is the same company this is for Mother Diary product)

http://www.safalindia.com/Welcome%20to%20safal-fedbk.htm

you are right- safal is a divison of mother diary but suprisingly more of nandini products are sold. after paying the amount for application form, i checked with other outlets of safal, to be more precise kengari outlet and they too charge the same.
    well across all safal outlets they charge, but i still feel its cheating:-)

Many ppl who buy at safal, purchase huge quataties, could be hoteliers, road side vendors, etc, let them charge them as they are buying in bulk for commercial purpose, why keep the same fare for pplwho buy for house hold purpose.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.