La Tomatina™ Bangalore's First Tomato Festival
La Tomatina™ Bangalore's First Tomato Festival.
Once in a while there comes an event thats so insane that you just have to go and check it out at ANY cost. La Tomatina™ is just that. Imagine hurling fresh ripe tomatoes at each other in an all-out frenzy without any consequences! Add two of the best DJ's in the country into the mix and you are bound to have a fantástico time. So be prepared for the first ever La Tomatina™ festival in the
Date : 18th September, 2011
Time : 11 AM Onwards
Venue: Emerald Greens, Palace Grounds
City : Bangalore
Some Tips and Norms to enjoy La Tomatina™
· Wear clothes that later you throw away as you will never get it clean again!
· Make sure you take a change of clothes for the return journey – there are some public showers at the venue. You can either throw your clothes away or bring a plastic bag with you if you want to keep it as a souvenir.
· Bring goggles (or protect your eyes but don´t wear glasses). Tomato on your eye can be really acid!
· Wear shoes that have a decent grip.
These senses of civic responsibility and cohabitation rules are necessary to carry the event, so there will not be any incident:
· You must not take any bottles or any kind of object that could cause any incident.
· You must not tear T-shirts
· Tomatoes will be squashed before they will be thrown in order not to hurt any person
· Be careful with Lorries going through the venue
· After the second hooter, tomatoes will stop being thrown
· Try to have as much fun as you can but observe the rules and respect the people.
· There has not been any incident during La Tomatina™ and we would like to keep it that way so people could enjoy
This is a war were there are expected to be no winners, but where all have fun. The attire is simple: COME DRESSED TO WEAR TOMATO JUICE!! Just grab those red ripe tomatoes and throw them at anyone that runs, moves, stays stills, bends down, or turns around (that just about covers it)
For more info logon to http://latomatina.co.in/