You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Adding new feature of "links submission" on mybengaluru website.

Hello Nitin and Editors of Mybengaluru,

I have been a member of this site for a couple of months along with its sister sites such as ISC and IRC. I would like to suggest one of the feature already in use in ISC, is about the link submissions. Any website, blog, forum or Q&A websites like Yahoo Answers and Web Answers, which has a clickable link to any page of mybengaluru, provided that the content of the website where link is present and the content of the page of mybengaluru are related. This will greatly impact the inflow of traffic to this website when more and more back links are received from other sources. This will not only give wide exposure of mybengalure to the people but also help the current members get enough revenue through adsense or kontera and encourage them to post more quality articles and to actively involve in forum discussions, thus increasing the unique visits and chances of google showing mybengaluru in top few search results.

Please share your views.
    Hi,

You can always add a response on the third party site with links to MBR and submit it under the bookmark section.

Thanks
    Nitin

The bookmarks section is for sharing useful websites, as far as I know. Bookmarks and links section are two different sections as I see in ISC. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.