You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

How to attach file or picture with the post.......

First of all congratulation for being a part of one of the most successful site ever. This site is unique in itself.

But there a confusion from my side or may in other persons mind that

"How one can attach file or picture with the post"

As on clicking over "Add attachment" icon it is not possible to attach file.

Thanks in advance
    Varun
    Hi Varun,

You can attach a file, doc, pdf by clicking on add attachment.

Once you click on "Add new attachment" it will open a new screen, where you can give name and upload the file.

Then select the option:

Show this attachment as a link below the resource - if you would like to display image below the resources.

Do NOT show this attachment as a link below the resource. I will use a hyperlink to embed this file inside my resource. - this will help you add the image link in your resource.

Let me know it this answers your questions.

Thanks
    Nitin

hi Varun,
    Once you go the attachement option, ensure that you have chosen the correct type of attachement ie., if it is .pdf, jpeg, .wmv, whether t is is in compressed or uncompressed form. There is a possiblity that certain types of attachement may not be "acceptable". It is always advisisble to consult the webmaster for any doubts if it is a ciritical file

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.