You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Lots of Why,how,when,what?

First of all its my pleasure to tell you that I am the regular user & fan of this site.

But with this I have various questions in my mind & even in others who like to use & post messages like......

1. Why I join mybengaluru.com site?
    2. What's the benefit to join the site?
    3. How I can earn more & more incentives?
    4. How do I know that the messages posted is having worth or not?
    5. What I post over the site so that I can change my level, earn incentives etc?

And lot many question that needs answer.........

Do any one make a favour & give these answers.

Thanks in Advance.
    Varun
    Hi Varun,

These are good question and will help members to know what they can get, earn and share by joining mybengaluru.com.

1. Why I join mybengaluru.com site?

Mybengaluru.com is website, where you will get all information about bengaluru city and get updates on happening in the city.

2. What's the benefit to join the site?

Benefits to join this site, you earn cash rewards, share information, gain information(knowledge sharing) and also google adsense revenue.

3. How I can earn more & more incentives?

The more posting you do in our resource section, and share knowledge which will be helpful to other members and audience visiting our site. This will give you cash credits and a way to earn incentives.

4. How do I know that the messages posted is having worth or not?

You need to keep of track latest happenings in the city, news, tourist places, Bengaluru updates and many more.

The posting which are not worth, are copying and pasting from other sites, unwanted information (work from home, ads).

5. What I post over the site so that I can change my level, earn incentives etc?

Good and quality content posting will help you change your level, and also earn good incentives.

For more FAQ's : you can visit our FAQ Section

For current content in MBR which will help you earn revenue and increase your level Current Topics and contests

Thanks
    Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.