Part time job for students in Bangalore
* If using the dried beans variety, soak the beans in enough water overnight. (If using fresh or frozen skip this step).
* Next day pressure cook the beans until they are soft. Make sure they are not overcooked.
* Make the coconut masala, by grinding coconut along with red chillies, salt, tamarind, water and coriander seeds. The masala should be made into a very fine paste. Add more water if required.
* In the meanwhile heat up a thick bottomed pan. Add the coconut paste and the cooked beans together, boil until the raw smell of coconut is gone.
* Add more water if necessary. Check for taste and adjust the seasonings if required.
* Note: The Tadka/tempering is done after the coconut curry is boiled along with the coconut masala. Now separately make a tadka(seasoning) of oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped onions and crushed garlic.
* Add this to the boiled coconut curry and close the lid. Mix well before serving.
Read related articles:
Recipes, Indian Recipes,
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John