Dr. Meenakshi Bharath is contesting as a candidate for Loksatta Party (LSP) from Aramane Nagara for Ward No 35 for the BBMP Elections to be held on 28 March 2010. She is a Medical Doctor by profession and has her own clinic called CART - Centre for Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Rajajinagar. She has different issues in his mind where he want to see developmental activities to take place and if elected promises to take the below mentioned issues.
1. Not enough public consultation
2. Voter lists are still not accurate:
3. Waste management:
Six things for voters to help Dr Meenakshi Bharath in BBMP Elections
1. Ensure all voters in your household are on the voter rolls. If not, please do so right away - check this link
2. Vote on Election Day, 28 Mar 2010. (Sunday)
3. Tell 10 friends in your ward about me and Loksatta
4. Encourage 10 other voters to join you and vote on election day.
5. Join my campaign for a better Aramane Nagara
6. Be my polling agent on election day, 28 Mar 2010.
Contact Details of Dr. Meenakshi Bharath Contesting BBMP Elections
Email Address: email@example.com
Website: Reach Dr Meenakshi Bharath
More articles: BBMP Candidate Profile
No responses found. Be the first to comment...