Code No. 27
Total No. of Questions : 39
Time : 3 Hours 15 Minutes Max. Marks : 100
SECTION – A
I. Answer all ten questions in a sentence each. Each question carries one mark. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Give an example of manufacturing industry.
2. Write one of the channels of distribution.
3. Expand EOU.
4. State any one of the type of Preference Shares.
5. Expand SEBI.
6. Why are 'Pay-in-slips' used in banks ?
7. Mention one of the principles of Insurance.
8. Mention any one of the features of Road Transport.
9. Give the meaning of Career.
10. Write any one of the Accounting Packages.
SECTION – B
II. Answer any ten of the following questions in not more than two sentences
each. Each question carries two marks. 10 × 2 = 20
11. What is Ventilation ?
12. Who is a Speciality Salesman ?
13. What is Network marketing ?
14. Write the meaning of 'Ploughing back of profits'.
15. Who is a Bear ?
16. What is Core banking ?
17. Give the meaning of Double Insurance.
18. What are Liners ?
19. What is a Bonded Warehouse ?
20. What is Business ethics ?
21. State any two consumer responsibilities.
22. State any two benefits of E-Commerce.
SECTION – C
III. Answer any six of the following in not more than fifteen lines each. Each question carries five marks. 6 × 5 = 30
23. Explain the characteristics of an industry.
24. Briefly explain any five essentials of a good advertisement copy.
25. Write any five services of Indent Houses.
26. Briefly explain any five merits of equity shares.
27. Write any five features of Fixed Deposit Account.
28. Explain the social responsibilities of business towards employees.
29. Explain any five rights of consumers.
30. State career opportunities in Insurance sector.
31. Explain briefly the resources required for successful implementation
SECTION – D
IV. Answer any three of the following in not more than thirty lines each. Each question carries ten marks. 3 × 10 = 30
32. Explain briefly the various functions of marketing.
33. Explain the formalities to be observed by a forwarding agent in
34. Explain the functions of Stock Exchanges.
35. Describe the various types of Fire Insurance Policies.
36. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of Railway Transport.
SECTION – E
( Practical oriented questions )
V. Answer any two of the following. Each question carries five marks :2 × 5 = 10
37. As a Manager of a plant, what principles would you adopt while
designing a good plant layout.
38. List out any five insurance companies in private sector.
39. List out the various educational avenues available for Commerce
students after completing PUC.
Code No. 27
More articles: Karnataka PUC Question paper