Part time job for students in Bangalore
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Karnataka 2nd PUC COMPUTER SCIENCE (March, 2009) Question Paper
Posted Date: 16-Aug-2010
: 10 (
Karnataka Pre University Board 2nd year COMPUTER SCIENCE March, 2009 Question Paper.
Code No. 41
Time : 3 Hours 15 Minutes ] [ Max. Marks : 90
PART – A
i) Answer all the questions.
ii) Each question carries one mark. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Where is L1 cache located ?
2. Expand CMOS.
3. What is the other name of Bubble sort ?
4. Write any one advantage of structured programming.
5. Can an array store more than one type of variable ?
6. Define recursion.
7. What is a tuple ?
8. What is a master file ?
9. What is a topology ?
10. What is the use of HTML ? Code No. 41 2
PART – B
i) Answer any ten questions.
ii) Each question carries two marks. 10 × 2 = 20
11. List the different plug-and-play USB devices.
12. Write any two properties of top down analysis.
13. Write an algorithm for linear search.
14. Explain the different methods of inputting strings.
15. What are the uses of '✳' and '&' operators with reference to pointers ?
16. Write any two differences between structure & an array.
17. Give the syntax for Function Call with an example.
18. What is Distributed data system ?
19. Write any two advantages of Electronic data processing.
20. Explain any two Arithmetic functions of MS-Excel.
21. Mention the different data types available in SQL.
22. Name any two Web browsers. 3
PART – C
i) Answer the following questions.
ii) Each question carries five marks. 8 × 5 = 40
A. Answer any two questions :
23. Briefly explain the general structure of a CPU.
24. Describe the evolution of intel microprocessor.
25. Explain any five symptoms of a computer virus.
B. Answer any one question :
26. Explain the Binary search method with a suitable example.
27. Write an algorithm to find the maximum element in an array.
C. Answer any three questions :
28. Write a C program to count the frequency of a digit in a given number.
29. Explain any five character manipulation functions.
30. Define :
a) Formal parameters
b) Actual parameters
c) Local variables
d) Global variables
e) Register variables.
31. Explain any five types of File access modes with their syntax.
32. Explain data processing cycle in detail.
33. Write a note on different types of information.
34. What are the different services of Network Operating System ?
PART – D
i) Answer any two questions.
ii) Each question carries ten marks. 2 × 10 = 20
35. Write a flow chart to find the sum of two matrices of order m × n.
36. Write a recursive function to find the factorial of a number.
37. i) Explain UPDATE & DELETE commands in SQL. 4
ii) Explain any four HTML tags. 4
iii) Write any two applications of Smart cards. 2
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Karnataka 2nd PUC COMPUTER SCIENCE (March, 2009) Question Paper"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Karnataka 2nd PUC GEOLOGY(March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC EDUCATION (March, 2009) Question Paper
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Karnataka 2nd PUC BIOLOGY (March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC MATHEMATICS (March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC CHEMISTRY (March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC PHYSICS (March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC PSYCHOLOGY (March, 2009) Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC STATISTICS (March, 2009) Question Paper
Tag posting guidelines
Namma Metro Travel Card
Dial 1091 - Helpline for Women Distress
Guidelines for Women Safety
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Be the first to read the latest news in Bangalore city: Find all the newspaper available online right here
Read Online NewsPaper
Summer Animation Camp for Kids
Summer Animation Camp for Kids
Ubuntu Cloud Day India 2012
MyndGenie presents "Turbocharge Your Mind" Program
Jack Canfield Seminar Live in Bangalore on Take Control ‘Out’ of Your Life
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
2005 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.