Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...
Resources » Knowledge Sharing » Education
V T U 5th Semester B.E Operating System Question Bank
Visvesvaraya Technological University Fifth Semester B.E Computer Science and Information Science,Operating System Question Bank
Visvesvaraya Technological University Fifth Semester BE Degree
Information Science and Engineering Question Bank
Subject: Operating System
Sub Code: CS-52
1. What is an operating system?What are its goals? What are the functions performed by it?
2. Write a note on the following:
a) Multiprogrammed system b) Real time systems c) Handheld systems
d) Batch systems e) Time shared systems f) Distributed systems
3. List out and explain the various services that OS provides to programs and users?
4. List the components that an OS must have. Explain?
5. Explain the layered approach to the structuring of an OS along with relevant diagram
6. What is the use system call? List out the different types of system calls?
7. Explain the functions of the following?
a)Systems calls b) System programs c) Command interpreter
8. Explain the different categories of the system calls?
9) Write a note on virtual machines?
10) Explain the layered approach to the structuring of an OS along with diagram
1. What is the process? With the help of a state –transition diagram? Explain the various states of the process?
2. Differentiate b/w short, medium and long term schedulers?
3. Explain the different operations involved in process?4. Define process scheduling with queueing diagram? What are the different queues involved?
5. What is inter-process communication. Explain?
6. Distinguish b/w symmetric and asymmetric communications b/w processes?
7. Describe co-operating process?
8. Explain the benefits of the cooperating process? Describe the direct and indirect IPC?
9. What are threads? How do they differ from process? Explain the benefits of threads?
10. Describe the different threading issues?
11. Explain the scheduling criteria?
12. For the following set of the process find the avg waiting time and avg turn around turn using GANTT chart for1. FCFS b) SJF( primitive and nonprimitive)
Process Arrival time Burst time
P1 0 4
P2 1 2
P3 2 5
P4 3 4
13. Consider the following system having below status
Process Arrival time Burst time
P1 10 3
P2 1 1
P3 2 3
P4 1 4
P5 5 2
a. Draw four GANTT charts for FCFS ,SJF, priority and RR( Quantum =1), b. What is a turn around time for each of the scheduling algorithm, c. What is the waiting time of each of the scheduling algorithm, d. Which of the schedule gives the minimum avg waiting time?
14. Explain multilevel feedback queue scheduling with an example
15. Write a note on semaphore and monitors?
16. What is a critical section problem? Write an algorithm to implement the same?
17. What are the requirements for any critical section problem solution? Give a solution to 2 process critical section problem?
18. Define deadlocks? Explain the necessary conditions for its occurrence . Differentiate deadlock and starvation?
19. Explain Bankers algorithm? Solve the given problem using the same:
A B C D
P0 0 0 1 2
P1 1 0 0 0
P2 1 3 5 4
P3 0 6 3 2
P4 0 0 1 4
P0 0 0 1 2
P1 1 7 5 0
P2 2 3 5 6
P3 0 6 5 2
P4 0 6 5 6 MAX AVAILABLE A=1, B=5, C=2, D=0
a) what is the content of the need matrix, b) Is the system in a safe state?
c) If P1 request for the (0,4,2,0) can the request be granted immediately?
20. Write a note deadlock avoidance and prevention?
21. Discuss the issues related with recovery from deadlock?
22. Consider the logical addresss space of 8 pages of 1024 words each, map on to physical memory of 32 frames .
1. How many bits are their in the logical addresss?
2. How many bits are their in the physical addresss?
23. With the help of a diagram explain the h/w support required for paging. What is the effective access time of paged memory?
24. Consider the following page referenced string?
1,2,3,4,2,1,5,6,2,1,2,3,7,6,3,2,1,2,3,6 Find out the number of page faults if there are four page frames using the following page replacement algorithm 1. LRW b)FIFO c) optimal
25. What is dynamic storage allocation problem? Mention the names of different methods used to solve the problem?
26. Define thrashing ? Explain the term locality of reference and elaborate on its usefulness in presenting thrashing?
27. What is disk scheduling? Explain any three disk scheduling methods with examples?
28. Write a note segmented memory management?
29. Explain the tree structured directory and acyclic graph directory structures with their advantages and disadvantages?
30. Compare the contiguous and linked file allocation methods?
31. What are file attributes? What are the different operations that can be performed on it?
32. What are the different mechanism for file protection?
33. Write a note on:
a) Windows NT architecture b) paging c) Disk reliability d) password mechanism in Linux.
44) What are the three classes of devices in linux? Explain the overall structure of the device driver system in Linux
Read related articles: VTU Question Paper
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Namma Metro Travel Card
Be the first to read the latest news in Bangalore city: Find all the newspaper available online right here Read Online NewsPaper